Ensure a smooth experience for your end users, always.
Desktop transformation is the transformation of user and computer-centric desktop items into a centralized environment that allows dynamic, independent and secure access to all applications, data and printers.
Desktop transformation addresses continuous evolution of desktop infrastructure as a result of requests for cost savings, new functionality, increased usage and performance. Such changes can have a significant impact on how end users work.
What we do
Auxilion has a proven track record in desktop transformation and project management. Whatever the requirements, we can offer a comprehensive approach for seamless migration to new desktop environments. Our desktop transformation solution architecture can utilise and seamlessly integrate a number of core technologies including:
- Microsoft Server, System Center Configuration Manager, HyperV, App-V, VDI
- Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP upgrade projects
- VMware, Citrix and Microsoft VDI solutions
- Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) and Application Compatibility Toolkit (ACT)
Who we do it for
- Corporate & Enterprise
- Public Sector & Government
- Small-to-medium Enterprise
- Alignment of IT with strategic business needs
- Reduction in total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Reduction in maintenance costs
- Improved flexibility via centralised desktop
- Increased storage and scalability via cloud
- Improved service management
- Improved security and data protection
- Provides opportunities for rationalisation
- Allows migration to new operating systems and adoption of new apps