Seamless collaboration across your entire organisation.
Unified Communications (UC) is changing the way organisations communicate and collaborate. It integrates real-time communications, such as instant messaging, presence and telephony with static communications such as voicemail, e-mail and fax. Auxilion are at the forefront of UC technology with a particular specialisation in Microsoft Lync. Our accredited IT professional services team has the track record to manage your Lync rollout and implementation project to get your workforce collaborating seamlessly.
What we do
Auxilion has deployed a variety of Unified Communications and IP Telephony solutions from the leading vendors in the market. In particular, Auxilion holds a specialist competency around Microsoft Unified Communication solutions including Microsoft Lync and the related technologies adjacent.
- Microsoft® Lync™ Server 2010 (IM, Presence, Voice)
- Microsoft® Lync™ Server 2013 (IM, Presence, Voice)
- Microsoft Lync On-Prem and Office 365 Lync Online Hybrid solutions
- SIP Trunking, provisioning and routing protocol
- Altigen MaxACD for Interactive Voice Response (IVR) call-centre and call-management functionality.
Who we do it for
- Corporate & Enterprise
- Public Sector & Government
- Small-to-medium Enterprise
- Provides one platform for all communications
- Makes work more interactive and engaging
- Makes your workforce more accessible anywhere, anytime
- Eliminates CAPEX and running costs